If you are not sure who your Representative is or his/ her phone number, go here: http://www.house.mo.gov/
For Senator info, go here: http://www.senate.mo.gov/
Ask your legislator to:
Please, do all they can to advance the following pro-life bills:
- abortion clinic inspection bills (HCS HB 1478 & SCS SB 770);
- the 72 hour waiting period (HCS HB's 1307 & 1313 & SB 519);
- conscience protections for medical professionals (HB 1430);
- an increase in tax credits for those donating to Pregnancy Resource Center and Maternity Homes (SCS HB 1132 & SCS SB's 638 & 647); NOTE: SCS HB 1132 was truly agreed to and finally passed and sent to the Governor. Keep up the phone calls for all other items on this list!
- parental notification (SCS HB 1192); and,
- keep the pro-life language of 196.1127 in its entirety on multiple economic development bills (HB 1495, HB 1501, HB 1583 & SB 912 and any bills where Missouri Right to Life requests the language).
See latest Legislative report here: http://missourilife.org/legislation/2014/update2014-05-03.html
(link to MRL action alert)