Here are five reasons why the ObamaCare abortion pill mandate should concern you:
- If you are an employer, you may be forced to pay for health insurance that provides abortion-inducing drugs, contraception, and sterilization whether it violates your religious beliefs or not.
- If you are an employer and provide health insurance but refuse to include abortion pills, you may be fined $100 per employee per day.
- If you are an employee where your conscience about abortion-inducing drugs, contraception, and sterilization was previously respected, you may now be forced into a health plan that violates your religious beliefs.
- If you are an employee who refuses coverage, you will be fined the greater of either the cost of the plan or 1% of your salary for the first year, 2% of your salary the second year, and 2.5% each year after that.
- Finally, you should be concerned that Planned Parenthood helped craft the mandate and applauded the abortion pill mandate’s provisions. This is not surprising when you consider Planned Parenthood is the largest provider in America’s abortion industry. (read more)