The debate around the morality of fetal tissue vaccines frequently has at its heart three beliefs:
- In receiving the vaccine we are not cooperating with past evil;
- In receiving the vaccine we are not contributing to present or future evil;
- There is almost no connection between the vaccine and the murdered baby.
1. “Only a few babies were used.”
While each individual cell line contains the cells of just one baby, many aborted babies are used in the process of creating a cell line. For example, under oath, scientist Stanley Plotkin admitted that there were 76 aborted babies used in just one vaccine study. Furthermore, with cell line WI-25 we know that it was the 25th specimen from the 19th baby.
The two cell strains used by COVID vaccines are named HEK293 and PERC6. The name HEK293 stands for a Human Embryonic Kidney from the 293rd experiment  — we can be confident that more babies preceded the final baby used for HEK293.
2. “The babies were of a very early gestation.”
Most of the babies whose tissue formed the basis of the different vaccine cell lines, were over 3 months when aborted. For example, under oath, scientist Stanley Plotkin admitted that all of the 76 unborn babies used in the study were 3 months or older.
At 3 months, a baby is fully formed: “she has begun swallowing and kicking … facial muscles are getting a workout as her tiny features form one expression after another …”